MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]

Rate85x150x10x ::Friendly Community::FM NPC::24/7::Cashshop::Auto Register::All-in-one Shop::Skill Maxer::Events::Guild::Pets::Working hired-merchants::Player Commands::Starter Pack::Boss Map::4 Lagless Chn [Friendly Female GM] :: Rebirth :: Level 250::

You are not connected. Please login or register

Devyn's GM Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Devyn's GM Application Empty Devyn's GM Application Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:17 am

devyn

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

Name

- Devyn.

Country/TimeZone

- Canada / AST.

Do you speak proper English?

- I Most certainly do.

How old are you?

Why do you want to be a GM?

- I want to become a Gm so i can help others in the game to become more aware and familier with there surroundings.

How can you help the server?

- I can help the server by providing help to everyone and anyone who needs it.

If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do?

- If somone were to hack infront of me I would immedietly jail them and right after seek admin or owner's help.

If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit MSJunction?

- Hell no I wouldn't quit because then I would be classified as a "sore loser" and no body likes sore losers right? , and plus every server has to start some where they don't just start with 100's of people so of course not.

Experiences?

- I've been a GM on 2 different servers, and on top of that im Good Looking Wink

What events can you host?

- I will host any events required on my behalf.

How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.

- I will treat all players/GMs equally and the same way I would like them to treat me.

How often will you be on MSJunction?

- I will try my best to be on atleast 4-7 days a week for anywheres from 2-8 hours.

As this is a new private server, How are you going to make more players to join?

- I may not be able to make people join "but" I can and will be waiting to help them out once they arrive "ingame" and if required will try my Hardest to get the word out in any way possible.

Even for the time being, the server is less people. will you still be active? Are you sure ?

- Even though there is very few on the server I will continue to be an active member for as long as I can.

Why should we pick you?

- You should pick me because even though I am young I can still be a great help and positive member to all the players around me.

Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.)

- Well I have one "minor" suggestion, and it is that you add an weapon and armour vendor to the game so that we can purchase warrior , mage , etc. equipment so that it is easier to deal the damage when needed.

Last words.

- Well no last words really other then good luck to all who applied to become a Gm and may the best of us win. Smile

~Devyn~

2Devyn's GM Application Empty Re: Devyn's GM Application Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:26 am

xDevilRebornx

xDevilRebornx
Team of MSJ
Team of MSJ

cool . i like this guy. D:

3Devyn's GM Application Empty Re: Devyn's GM Application Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:31 am

devyn

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

Gee thanks stranger I do not know. Shocked

~Devyn~

4Devyn's GM Application Empty Re: Devyn's GM Application Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:24 pm

xDevilRebornx

xDevilRebornx
Team of MSJ
Team of MSJ

look @ my forum name. x.x

5Devyn's GM Application Empty Re: Devyn's GM Application Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:26 pm

devyn

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

I know who you are its just a joke Razz

~Devyn~

6Devyn's GM Application Empty Re: Devyn's GM Application Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:32 am

xDevilRebornx

xDevilRebornx
Team of MSJ
Team of MSJ

hahs. good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum