MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]

Rate85x150x10x ::Friendly Community::FM NPC::24/7::Cashshop::Auto Register::All-in-one Shop::Skill Maxer::Events::Guild::Pets::Working hired-merchants::Player Commands::Starter Pack::Boss Map::4 Lagless Chn [Friendly Female GM] :: Rebirth :: Level 250::

You are not connected. Please login or register

AaronRoss Gm Application.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AaronRoss Gm Application. Empty AaronRoss Gm Application. Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:33 am

loganrew

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

Name: Aaron/AaronRoss.

Do I Speak Proper English?: Of Course I Speak Proper English!

Why Do I Want To Be GM?: I Would Like To Be GM, Because I Would Like To Help You Miss Pretty To Inprove The Reputation And The View Of People Of The Server!

What Can I Help The Server?: My Answer Is The Same As The 3rd Question.

If Someone Was Hacking Infront Of Me, What Will I Do?: I Will Say "I Guess I Won't See You In This Server Anymore." And Type "!ban [Whatever That Hacker Name Is].

Experiences: Maked One Server Once. But My Computer Broke Down And Dun Feel Like Making Another Server.

What Event Can I Host?: Every Event Any Other GM Can Think Of. Will Think Of Some Creative Events Too! Very Happy

How Will I Treat Other Players In The Game? Including Other GM's: I Will Treat Them As Treasure, Why? Because They Make The Server Enjoyable For Everyone! Very Happy

How Often Will I Be On MSJunction?: Almost 3/4 Of My Time Is Spent On MSJunction!

As This Server Is A New Server, How Am I Going To Make More Players To Join?: I Wont Advertise On Other People Server, Because That Will Spoil The Server Reputation. But I Will Post On Any Maplestory Private Server Forum Once I Run Through It! And Most Likely Call All My Friends Playing Maple To Join!

Even For The Time Being, The Server Has Less People. Will I Still Be Active? Am I Sure?: I Am Very Very Very Sure! Love MSJunction!

Why Should You Pick Me?: I Think You Should Pick Me Because I Think I Can Make The Server More Lively Then It Is Right Now!

Do I Have Any Suggestions On How You Can Make The Server Better?: My Suggestion To You Is That You Can Have Monster In Some Rooms In The Fm Rooms! And Sell Weapons In The All In One Shop! Very Happy

My Last Words To The Server Is: I Hope MSJunction Can Pick Me As One Of The GM's, But Even If I Dun Get Choosed As One Of Them, I Will Still Be An Active Member Of MSJunction! Very Happy

2AaronRoss Gm Application. Empty :) Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:58 am

igorionia

igorionia
MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

Nice app,good luck for you Razz

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum