MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]

Rate85x150x10x ::Friendly Community::FM NPC::24/7::Cashshop::Auto Register::All-in-one Shop::Skill Maxer::Events::Guild::Pets::Working hired-merchants::Player Commands::Starter Pack::Boss Map::4 Lagless Chn [Friendly Female GM] :: Rebirth :: Level 250::

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Application ,Sebas80

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GM Application ,Sebas80 Empty GM Application ,Sebas80 Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:20 am

Sebas80

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

• Name: My Name Is Sebastien Chiasson.

• Country/TimeZone: Iam From Canada Ontario.

• Do you speak proper English? Yea I Things I Speak Proper Very Happy

• How old are you? Iam 16 Year Old

• Why do you want to be a GM? I Wana Be Game Master Because Its Important For Me To Help New Pepole Or Ban Bad Pepole,And I Can Help Alot, Iam Funny, And Friendly.

• How can you help the server? i Can Help For Ban Pepole,Help New Pepole,Having Fun With Other,I Can Make a Great Sever With All My Great Idea.

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do? If I Will be a Gm: I Will Jail Im And Ask What I Do With Im To The Owner. If I Was Not Gm: Advetising A Gm

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit MSJunction? No, Never Because It Still Important For Me To Help Pepole If Iam Not a GM And Having Fun In MsJunction

• Experiences? I Was GM Lvl 3 In Pure Ms Not It Offline But I Was A Great GM.

• What events can you host?
1. Hide And Seek
2. Jump Quest
3. True Or False
4. Find The Item

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's. I Will Treat GM And Other Player Like My Friend In Real Life That Mean Respect.

• How often will you be on MSJunction? I Will Be On MSJunction At Least 5 Hours a Day.

• As this is a new private server, How are you going to make more players to join? I Will Convince My Friend to Join This Sever,And Go On Popular Sever And Say to Join MSJunction.

• Even for the time being, the server is less people. will you still be active? Are you sure ? Yea Iam Sure because I Can Still help If It have Less Pepole.

• Why should we pick you? You Sould Pick Me Becaus Iam a Good Gm,I Respect Pepole,Iam Nice,Cool,Funny, And For Sure Friendly.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? For Now I Have No Suggestion Because The Sever Is Perfect.

• Last words: I Hope You Have A Great Days,And Response Me The Fastest You Can.Very Happy

2GM Application ,Sebas80 Empty Re: GM Application ,Sebas80 Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:27 am

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

viewed:) wait for reply thanku.

https://msjunction.forumotion.com

3GM Application ,Sebas80 Empty Re: GM Application ,Sebas80 Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:58 am

Sebas80

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

GMPretty wrote:viewed:) wait for reply thanku.
Aleready:P Very Happy Your Fast Cool

4GM Application ,Sebas80 Empty Re: GM Application ,Sebas80 Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:58 am

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

Smile will try to reply you asap. <3

https://msjunction.forumotion.com

5GM Application ,Sebas80 Empty :) Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:07 am

igorionia

igorionia
MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

Nice..Good luck for you 2 Wink

Sponsored content