MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]

Rate85x150x10x ::Friendly Community::FM NPC::24/7::Cashshop::Auto Register::All-in-one Shop::Skill Maxer::Events::Guild::Pets::Working hired-merchants::Player Commands::Starter Pack::Boss Map::4 Lagless Chn [Friendly Female GM] :: Rebirth :: Level 250::

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM application from xXDeviLXx

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GM application from xXDeviLXx Empty GM application from xXDeviLXx Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:01 pm

igorionia

igorionia
MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

• Name-My name is Igor

• Country/TimeZone-I am from Europe,Lithuania. Time zone GMT +2

• Do you speak proper English?- Yes i do speak properly English Razz

• How old are you?-I'm 17 years old.

• Why do you want to be a GM?Want to help the server get on tops and help people also Smile

• How can you help the server?I could do events for people so they wont get bored,also will try to give some ideas.

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do?I would ask him why is he doing it? Than jail him and say to Admin.
•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit MSJunction? I wont

• Experiences? Yes,i was a GM in few servers.

• What events can you host?True/False,survival,jump quest,race event,hide and seek, and more...

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.Oh... Ofcourse good,i am very friendly and always trying to help people

• How often will you be on MSJunction? in a day 2-4h

• As this is a new private server, How are you going to make more players to join? i will ask players to vote and get this Ms on TOP
• Even for the time being, the server is less people. will you still be active? Are you sure ?Yes i will be...And also i am 100% sure of it

• Why should we pick you?Well,as i sad i will try my best to the server and i am very friendly,understanding person...

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.) Adding new items,some changes in FM.
• Last words.Thank you for reading my application, I hope you will pick me and i will do my best. It is a promise. Smile

2GM application from xXDeviLXx Empty Re: GM application from xXDeviLXx Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:42 pm

Jaci

Jaci

Good luck ^^

3GM application from xXDeviLXx Empty Re: GM application from xXDeviLXx Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:28 am

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

viewed:) wait for reply thanku.

https://msjunction.forumotion.com

4GM application from xXDeviLXx Empty :) Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:35 am

igorionia

igorionia
MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

Sure...ok i am waiting Razz

Sponsored content