MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]

Rate85x150x10x ::Friendly Community::FM NPC::24/7::Cashshop::Auto Register::All-in-one Shop::Skill Maxer::Events::Guild::Pets::Working hired-merchants::Player Commands::Starter Pack::Boss Map::4 Lagless Chn [Friendly Female GM] :: Rebirth :: Level 250::

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unicorns GM Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unicorns GM Application Empty Unicorns GM Application Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:56 am

zzSiickness

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

Name
Ashley

Country/TimeZone
United States/ PST

Do you speak proper English?
100%. Born And Raised Speaking It

How old are you?
14, 15 In 9 Days

Why do you want to be a GM?
I want to be a GM becuase I want to help people that need it. I want to help get rid of all the hackers before one joins the game and teaches everyone else how so everyone does it (Example: In GMS One Person Would Spam How He Got It Then 1,000's Of People Had Them)

How can you help the server?
As I Said Before I Can Help Prevent Hackers. I Can Help Users Who Are Confused Like I Was At First. I Would Help Promote This Server To As Many People As I Can,

If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do?
I Would Try To Get A Picture As Proof, And With Or Without a Picture I Would Contact The Admins/ Other GMS (Unless Told Otherwise)

If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit MSJunction?
Of Course Not. I Love This Server And would never leave for such a shallow reason

Experiences?
Sadly No. Which Is A Reason I ThinK I Will Get Denied. But I Am Willing To Learn and will give it my best. I Have read the rules and understand all of them.

What events can you host?
I Could Host Events Like Jump Quests. Trivia Games Etc. (I Haven't Been in many events but if i do get selected i would ask the users what they want to do and collect ideas, see some that are fun and active with many users and not just an event were people get tons of prizes doing nothing)

How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
I Would Treat Everyone Equally. With Respect And Kindness. And Ill Help Whoever Needs Help

How often will you be on MSJunction?
During Week Days Probably 3-5 Hours And Weekends Depends On My Plans Sometimes It Could Be Up To 12 Hours If Im Not Doing Anything

As this is a new private server, How are you going to make more players to join?
I Would Tell Friends. I Would Possibly Make A Youtube Video And Get Some adds on websites that lists many private servers like www.maplestory200.com etc etc.

Why should we pick you?
Because I Can Be On Alot, Im ery Patient And Will Listen to Peoples Problems And Try To Help Them. I Will Follow The Rules And Treat Everyone Equally.

Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better?
I Think It Is Good How It Is.

Last words.
If I Don't Get Accepeted I Will Understand Because Of My Lack Of Experience I Appreciate Your Time For Reading This And No Hard Feelings If Denied. I Understand Your Looking For Experienced GM's But I Decided It Couldn't Hurt To Try. And If I DO Gt Accepted I Will Try My Best

Also If I Do Get Selected I Would Like To Make A Different Account And Have The Account I Have Now To Be A Normal Account.

2Unicorns GM Application Empty :) Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:06 am

igorionia

igorionia
MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

Nice app,good luck :p

3Unicorns GM Application Empty Re: Unicorns GM Application Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:10 pm

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

Hi Ashley. Im Sorry that your application is failed due to lacking of Experience. but we're still sister right Wink I love you

https://msjunction.forumotion.com

4Unicorns GM Application Empty Re: Unicorns GM Application Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:35 pm

zzSiickness

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

GMPretty wrote:Hi Ashley. Im Sorry that your application is failed due to lacking of Experience. but we're still sister right Wink I love you

of course. Smile
like i said i didnt think i was ganna be accepted cause of no Experience...... i just gave it a try because worst can happen is getting rejected and its not that big of a deal to me Smile
<3

btw (off topic) im lvl 70 and i just bout the turtle mount and the saddle thing....but i cant seem to use it because i dont have the skill. (iFail) Do i have to the the mission like i GMS to get the skill? or what

5Unicorns GM Application Empty Re: Unicorns GM Application Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:10 am

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

the skill must talk to cesar in Henesys Smile

https://msjunction.forumotion.com

6Unicorns GM Application Empty Re: Unicorns GM Application Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:07 am

zzSiickness

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

zzSiickness wrote:
GMPretty wrote:Hi Ashley. Im Sorry that your application is failed due to lacking of Experience. but we're still sister right Wink I love you

of course. Smile
like i said i didnt think i was ganna be accepted cause of no Experience...... i just gave it a try because worst can happen is getting rejected and its not that big of a deal to me Smile
<3

btw (off topic) im lvl 70 and i just bout the turtle mount and the saddle thing....but i cant seem to use it because i dont have the skill. (iFail) Do i have to the the mission like i GMS to get the skill? or what

alright thank u (lol random npc) also did u get my messag on this site..if so reply please and thank u Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum