MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]

Rate85x150x10x ::Friendly Community::FM NPC::24/7::Cashshop::Auto Register::All-in-one Shop::Skill Maxer::Events::Guild::Pets::Working hired-merchants::Player Commands::Starter Pack::Boss Map::4 Lagless Chn [Friendly Female GM] :: Rebirth :: Level 250::

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jaci's GM Application [ Approved ]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jaci's GM Application [ Approved ] Empty Jaci's GM Application [ Approved ] Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Jaci

Jaci

Name
Jaci

Country/TimeZone
Lithuania/GMT+2

Do you speak proper English?
Yes, I do.

How old are you?
I am 17.

Why do you want to be a GM?
I want to be a GM becuase I want to help people when they ask to, also do not let players to break the rulesWell, I want to be a Gm because I like holding community clean and friendly.

How can you help the server?
Well, I am responsible,and have experience already.I am patient and helpful, I always listen person before making a decisions.More over I have my own pluses such as I am probably always online and ready to help someone or to catch hackers.I will know many funny, interesting, different events, and when I will be allowed I will host them.I have a prerfect time zone which lets me get on every day and spend from 3h to 7h per day.

If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do?
Well, firstly I would jail him,and then I would tell the Owner or Administrator about that person,and would ask what to do with him.

If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit MSJunction?
No, I wont.

Experiences?
I've been a GM for 5~6 moths on ProMs, then server crashed,after that I was a GM on LifeStory,ShroomStory.I am experienced enough with being a GM, I know GM rules and wont break them.

What events can you host?
1.Hide and Seek
2.True Or False
3.Item Collection
4.Team Event
5.Word Scramble
6.Jump Quest
7.Survival
8.Find The Item

How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
Friendly, I will try to understand their problems and find a solution.It is easy for me to get along with anybody.

How often will you be on MSJunction?
During the days above 2-h.On weekends above 3-7h

As this is a new private server, How are you going to make more players to join?
I will advertise our server to my friends, also I will post a link of our home page on my skype and msn.
Even for the time being, the server is less people. will you still be active? Are you sure ?
I will be active always while I am in game.yes, I'm sure.

Why should we pick you?
I can spend alot of time on the server,and I'm always ready to help.I will be active and I like being a GM.

Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better?
I think by removing all-in-one shop it would be more interesting for players to get itmes by themself

Last words.
I hope for the best, and thanks for spending you'r time on reading my application.

Last edited by Jaci on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Jaci's GM Application [ Approved ] Empty Re: Jaci's GM Application [ Approved ] Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:27 pm

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

Email? or add msjunction@hotmail.com . Thankyou.

https://msjunction.forumotion.com

3Jaci's GM Application [ Approved ] Empty Re: Jaci's GM Application [ Approved ] Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:34 pm

Jaci

Jaci

GMPretty wrote:Email? or add msjunction@hotmail.com . Thankyou.
aDDeD u already ;3

4Jaci's GM Application [ Approved ] Empty :) Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:38 pm

igorionia

igorionia
MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

Jaci very nice Application Razz

5Jaci's GM Application [ Approved ] Empty Re: Jaci's GM Application [ Approved ] Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:34 am

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

Jaci application have been approved. Congrats. I hope you will do a good job. Thankyou.

https://msjunction.forumotion.com

6Jaci's GM Application [ Approved ] Empty Re: Jaci's GM Application [ Approved ] Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Jaci

Jaci

yay!
-posttoshort-

7Jaci's GM Application [ Approved ] Empty Wow Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:08 am

igorionia

igorionia
MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

Jaci congratz,you becamed Gm so fast... my huge CONGRATULATIONS

8Jaci's GM Application [ Approved ] Empty Re: Jaci's GM Application [ Approved ] Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:01 pm

Jaci

Jaci

igorionia wrote:Jaci congratz,you becamed Gm so fast... my huge CONGRATULATIONS
I think u mean became* and yea,thanks~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum