MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]

Rate85x150x10x ::Friendly Community::FM NPC::24/7::Cashshop::Auto Register::All-in-one Shop::Skill Maxer::Events::Guild::Pets::Working hired-merchants::Player Commands::Starter Pack::Boss Map::4 Lagless Chn [Friendly Female GM] :: Rebirth :: Level 250::

You are not connected. Please login or register

About server

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About server Empty About server Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:17 am

igorionia

igorionia
MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

Dear msjunction players we are very sorry for this problems... Because of hackers server can crash, but we will try to recover it, also unstuck you acc. We will try to do everything as quick as it's possible. Forgive for inconvenience...

..::xXDeviLXx::..

Last edited by igorionia on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

2About server Empty Re: About server Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:01 am

xDevilRebornx

xDevilRebornx
Team of MSJ
Team of MSJ

GMPretty just have to restart server and logout everyone's char will do. dont have to post name here to unstruck. (:

3About server Empty Re: About server Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:15 am

zzSiickness

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

ummmm i dont think it was hackers. (might be wrong) but my me and a friend walked into fm ch2 we saw a guy named cloud or clouds and he was spamming his pet food, it was lvling like every second......and our screens both froze and then the server went down.....i called him and asked if he had same problem. and he did.

so yea.....i remember the pet food glitch.....thats why people should read forums before playing

4About server Empty Ohhhh Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:02 pm

igorionia

igorionia
MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

now i get t... Yea you are wrong a bit....Because of hackers server started lagging and having problems...Because GM's command to ban or jail doesn't work... And about pet food spam thank you very much it helps a lot Smile now we know the problem. But admin disappeared somewhere... Maybe she thought that server is completely crashed,i don't know i will try to contact her

..::xXDeviLXx::..

5About server Empty Re: About server Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:37 am

mafiafran

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

dont have to post name here to unstruck.

Link Building Services
ecommerce software

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum