MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]

Rate85x150x10x ::Friendly Community::FM NPC::24/7::Cashshop::Auto Register::All-in-one Shop::Skill Maxer::Events::Guild::Pets::Working hired-merchants::Player Commands::Starter Pack::Boss Map::4 Lagless Chn [Friendly Female GM] :: Rebirth :: Level 250::

You are not connected. Please login or register

SantaGM's Applications

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SantaGM's Applications Empty SantaGM's Applications Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:09 am

Santa

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

• Name
Xiong (SantaGM)

• Country/TimeZone
GMT +8:00 Singapore

• Do you speak proper English?
Yea..

• How old are you?

• Why do you want to be a GM?
Quitted my gm place in most server due to examination and now looking back for 1 server to help in Smile

• How can you help the server?
Well i can entertain the player and also plan event...

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do?
Surely i will be in invisible mode, so i will just track him awhile and make decision whether to ban or not...

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit MSJunction?
Well may because i want to spend me time mostly on a server and help them .

• Experiences?
Was a Gamemaster in v55: ColaMs, Urbanms, and the hottest DagonMS.
v62: Colams, 1GMS, LateGameMS

• What events can you host?
I wont be naming out because, that show that i have only limited event to give to player... well my style is when ever i have and idea, i try it ... Around 30min to 1hr per event... when i am online

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
I am friendly in all server... so will treat them like friend. Sometime may spawn to their area to keep them from feeling tired in training. And to GM, well i think it also the same Smile

• How often will you be on MSJunction?
If i am accepted, Will around 10hr Each day ? But may take break in between (AFK in game)

• As this is a new private server, How are you going to make more players to join?
I will Wish that player can be able to get their friend in to join in the fun... Well i can provide idea to the admin way to achieve more player ..

• Even for the time being, the server is less people. will you still be active? Are you sure ?
Yea... i agree Less people is the wosth things for a server as player will get bored... i will try my best to entertain them no matter what time, i will make them feeling that i am their friend ^^

• Why should we pick you?
Experience Event Admin, and also GameMaster able to make friend with admin to make this a wonderful server

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.)
Well, let us now think why player join a private server? they are bored of killing monster and only gaining a few %... so they want is experience and things they cant do in normal maplestory... So Increasing the Exp rate is important (since you stated this is a rebirth server so why make the rate 80/150/10?) at least 1k ^^ that my idea... Increasing exp make them gain more rebirth and able to go for Zakum or even Horntail with their friends...

Well, if i am choosed i wish that my name to be SantaGM, i didnt want [GM]Santa because player cant whisper me about their problem because there is a "[" "]" ...

Look forward for your Comment.... i will now go in to take a look...

Takecare !
Thanks !

2SantaGM's Applications Empty :) Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:57 am

igorionia

igorionia
MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

Good luck and for you Smile

3SantaGM's Applications Empty Re: SantaGM's Applications Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:13 am

Jaci

Jaci

Viewed,please wait for our reply.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum