MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]

Rate85x150x10x ::Friendly Community::FM NPC::24/7::Cashshop::Auto Register::All-in-one Shop::Skill Maxer::Events::Guild::Pets::Working hired-merchants::Player Commands::Starter Pack::Boss Map::4 Lagless Chn [Friendly Female GM] :: Rebirth :: Level 250::

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is the servers still online?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is the servers still online? Empty Is the servers still online? Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:27 pm

sshelsS

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

IS the Server still online?

2Is the servers still online? Empty Re: Is the servers still online? Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:27 pm

AlHeldez

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

yea

3Is the servers still online? Empty Re: Is the servers still online? Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:29 pm

sshelsS

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

Ok thx ima download it now =) i havnt played on private server for months cause of nexon =(

4Is the servers still online? Empty Re: Is the servers still online? Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:56 am

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

yup. the server is back online. thanks for supporting. Smile

https://msjunction.forumotion.com

5Is the servers still online? Empty I don't think so Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:12 am

mike23

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

I just downloaded it, and put it into my v.62 folder and its not working, all the other servers on it are working, so when is it going to be online?

6Is the servers still online? Empty Re: Is the servers still online? Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:42 am

zzSiickness

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

mike23 wrote:I just downloaded it, and put it into my v.62 folder and its not working, all the other servers on it are working, so when is it going to be online?

its working. make sure to but the .exe and .bat in the v62 folder then click the .bat

7Is the servers still online? Empty I DON'T GET IT Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:55 am

mike23

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

Wdf did u say? i don't understand what to do.And do you need hamachi becuase if you do,... fk it.

8Is the servers still online? Empty Re: Is the servers still online? Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:03 am

zzSiickness

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

mike23 wrote:Wdf did u say? i don't understand what to do.And do you need hamachi becuase if you do,... fk it.
ok step by step (no hamachi) downlad the two files open them up in winrar (if u don't have u need to google it and download it. One u open it in winrar click thm u should see a folder in each one. Drag and drop them to ur desktop open both folders and inside msjunction there's three files the gmsv62 there's alot. Now drag and drop the msjunction files to the gmsv62 folder (except hamachi, and u don't new hamachi it's optional and u said u don't want so well skip it) now ur done with msjunction folder. In the gmsv62 folder click the msjunction file that doesn't have the maplestory logo (it has to b in that folder to work) an it will start then logg on with the email you used for this site) if u need help still ask on where u stuck

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum