MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]

Rate85x150x10x ::Friendly Community::FM NPC::24/7::Cashshop::Auto Register::All-in-one Shop::Skill Maxer::Events::Guild::Pets::Working hired-merchants::Player Commands::Starter Pack::Boss Map::4 Lagless Chn [Friendly Female GM] :: Rebirth :: Level 250::

You are not connected. Please login or register

MSJunction Players

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MSJunction Players Empty MSJunction Players Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:51 am

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

Hi MSJ players

This server was released on 5th Nov'09. Rate:: Exp::85x / Mesos::150x / Drops::10x. Harder to train, but more meaningful. Fair & Square server.

FM NPC::24/7::Cashshop::Auto Register::All-in-one Shop::Skill Maxer::Events::Guild::Pets::Working hired-merchants::Player Commands::Starter Pack::Boss Map::4 Lagless Chan :: Rebirth :: Level 250:: ASP reset :: Mutli pets ::

All players are welcome to join MSJunction to be one part family MSJ. & We will do our best to maintain our server & it 24/7. Apologies if i have to restart server for any updates. I will inform before i shutdown server.

For unsatisfied players:: understand that other server exp rates is very high. We understand, but hope you understand us too. We make this server to be a fair server for all players in MSJ. We don't force player to stay. But to enjoy.

Cheers all.

https://msjunction.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum