MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]

Rate85x150x10x ::Friendly Community::FM NPC::24/7::Cashshop::Auto Register::All-in-one Shop::Skill Maxer::Events::Guild::Pets::Working hired-merchants::Player Commands::Starter Pack::Boss Map::4 Lagless Chn [Friendly Female GM] :: Rebirth :: Level 250::

You are not connected. Please login or register

MSJunction's Download.

+5
Keen
AgentPie
shouldiluvu
RocknRoll
GMPretty
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MSJunction's Download. Empty MSJunction's Download. Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:24 pm

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME
Terms of Service Here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MSJunction Clients
Mediafire::[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mapleglobal v.62
Megaupload: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please use hamachi to connect to MSJunction server
babaoxuan, babaoxuan2, babaoxuan3, babaoxuan4
pw: babaoxuan

Last edited by GMPretty on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:50 am; edited 8 times in total

https://msjunction.forumotion.com

2MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:40 pm

RocknRoll

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

i just delete losthost & msjunction right while waiting for your new localhost & msjunction client??

3MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 pm

shouldiluvu

shouldiluvu

RocknRoll wrote:i just delete losthost & msjunction right while waiting for your new localhost & msjunction client??

yes.. (:

4MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:03 am

AgentPie

AgentPie
MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

Erm i uploaded a client, could not use starter bat and the local host to on it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You do not starter bat for this 1.& some people have problems hope this helps. You can take it down if u dun want it...

5MSJunction's Download. Empty Thanks homiee xD Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:40 am

Keen

Keen
MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

Thanks brotha. Appreciate it [:

6MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:15 am

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

u're welcome Very Happy

7MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:22 pm

AgentPie

AgentPie
MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

GMPretty wrote:- No abuse of any glitches or faults you may find in the game - Please report those immediately, abusing them WILL result in a ban. Depending on the magnitude of the glitch this may be punishable with a week~permanent ban.

ZOMG i abused a glitch am i gonna get banned? *cries* Sad i dun wanna be banned.

8MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:33 pm

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

As this is a new server, have glitches is for sure. no worries for that & thank you.

9MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:42 pm

AgentPie

AgentPie
MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

So i wun get banned for abusing it?

10MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:48 pm

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

No worries. im gotta fix that. So there will be no glitches.

11MSJunction's Download. Empty help Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am

anthonygoh19

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

how to use hamachi?..teach me please..thx Very Happy

12MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:04 am

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

anthonygoh19 wrote:how to use hamachi?..teach me please..thx Very Happy

Hi, u go to this blog got show:) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

inside there is Hamachi tut.

13MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:34 am

zzSiickness

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

can u upload the msjunction to megaupload? mediafire wont load

14MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:42 am

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

zzSiickness wrote:can u upload the msjunction to megaupload? mediafire wont load

Hi.. Mediafire not working?? can't be. why not add me in Msn. i could send you. Thanks <3

15MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:46 am

zzSiickness

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

alright i need to make new msn mines old and hasnt been used. and idk if its broken it just says processing download request for about 15 mins still. and whats ur msn?

16MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:47 am

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

zzSiickness wrote:alright i need to make new msn mines old and hasnt been used. and idk if its broken it just says processing download request for about 15 mins still. and whats ur msn?

17MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:57 am

zzSiickness

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

GMPretty wrote:
zzSiickness wrote:alright i need to make new msn mines old and hasnt been used. and idk if its broken it just says processing download request for about 15 mins still. and whats ur msn?

alright. i have to wait a bit before i can get on. ill add u when i am and if ur online ill let u know who it is

18MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:26 am

zzSiickness

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

GMPretty, i downloaded them on my mac and transfered to my pc mediafire woudltn work on my pc. anyways i joined the hamachi server 3 whats the difference from babaoxuan, babaoxuan2, babaoxuan3, babaoxuan4?
if im on babaoxuan3 does that mean i cant play with the other babaoxuan servers or what? (im new to private servers so confused a bit) .....and waiting for GMSv62 to finish

19MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:21 am

xDevilRebornx

xDevilRebornx
Team of MSJ
Team of MSJ

its the same. no worries. (:

20MSJunction's Download. Empty Is the server online? Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:02 am

mike23

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

I downloaded uploaded it and everything.When I press it, it doesn't do anything it just opens something up and said "The server is not online." Please put the server.

21MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:57 pm

zzSiickness

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

alright currently on my brothers laptop its working but on my pc mediafire wont process download.......and can u upload to megaupload that one never had problems......the way i did it before with the usb memory unit doesnt read on my comp and i cant download it.

(my bros moving out so i cant play)

and i have the version from his computer but when i try to use it i have the GMSv62 from the download. but when i click MSJunction.bat it says Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error. I Think it because its not the version downloaded with the same I.P. Adress. If Not How Do I Fix This?

22MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:27 am

xDevilRebornx

xDevilRebornx
Team of MSJ
Team of MSJ

speak to me on hamachi. i will giv u the link to fix ur error.

23MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:04 pm

zzSiickness

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

xDevilRebornx wrote:speak to me on hamachi. i will giv u the link to fix ur error.

give me 10 mins i'll try to get on. Mydads on computer. If I'm not on within 30 mins email to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

24MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:19 pm

zzSiickness

MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

xDevilRebornx wrote:speak to me on hamachi. i will giv u the link to fix ur error.

I'm on... Messaged u but no reply.......just email it to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can't stay on.........

25MSJunction's Download. Empty Re: MSJunction's Download. Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:18 am

xDevilRebornx

xDevilRebornx
Team of MSJ
Team of MSJ

ok. here the solution regarding ur error.. enjoy.. (: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cheers.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum