MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MSJunction v.62 [ SERVER 24/7:: OFFLINE FOR A PERIOD]

Rate85x150x10x ::Friendly Community::FM NPC::24/7::Cashshop::Auto Register::All-in-one Shop::Skill Maxer::Events::Guild::Pets::Working hired-merchants::Player Commands::Starter Pack::Boss Map::4 Lagless Chn [Friendly Female GM] :: Rebirth :: Level 250::

You are not connected. Please login or register

ilykPie's gm app

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ilykPie's gm app Empty ilykPie's gm app Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:41 pm

AgentPie

AgentPie
MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

• Name Justin

• Country/TimeZone +8GMT (Singapore)

• Do you speak proper English? Erm Yes? Shocked duhh

• How old are you? 14

• Why do you want to be a GM? I want to help MsJunction as its a new server there will be new players joining & i want to help them out, tell them about the server, good training places(not training them just giving them tips), hosting events for players

• How can you help the server? I could help players as i said above. Ban hackers, host events, erm maybe advertise for the server to get more people Smile

• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do? Go in hide take a screen shot of him hacking as proof, do !cheaters just to confirm is he is hacking and if he is i will ban him. Hackers do not deserve to play RAWR!

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit MSJunction?
No, i would not quit. Being a GM is not everything. I wasn't a GM in servers and i did not quit. Being a player is fun xD u can take part in events and all.

• Experiences?
Yep i have experience, i've been a GM in 3 v55 servers ShanksMs, BlueberryMs & i forgot the last 1. I am a HGM on MapleLove.I have been a gm on like a few other serevers too.I have also made my own server but... i do not really play it or on it, i have some MySQL errors ><(epic fail)

• What events can you host?
I could host erm... all sorts of events, JQ, t/f, h/s and some other events .

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
I would treat them equally, i won't be a jerk and "act pro" because i am a GM.

• How often will you be on MSJunction?
On weekdays about 6hrs, weekends abit more unless i go out(likely) just depends.

• As this is a new private server, How are you going to make more players to join?
I think we should make a poll to see where we got most of our players from, for me i got to know this server thru an AD at WorldofGosu. And could focus on that since we got most of our players from that. I could make a advertising vid too.

• Even for the time being, the server is less people. will you still be active? Are you sure ?Yep i will, if new people join and do not see anyone they would think this is a dead server and quit.

• Why should we pick you?
I have some experience, i am erm... i dunno ><

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.) Erm i think the server is good for now, maybe when there are more players more npcs should be added.

• Last words.
Gud luck to me & others trying out to be GMs !

Last edited by AgentPie on Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

2ilykPie's gm app Empty Re: ilykPie's gm app Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:47 pm

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

your application will be review. wait for reply. thanks alot pie.

https://msjunction.forumotion.com

3ilykPie's gm app Empty Re: ilykPie's gm app Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:47 pm

AgentPie

AgentPie
MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

lolx that was fast...

4ilykPie's gm app Empty Re: ilykPie's gm app Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:40 am

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

Hi pie, your application was failed. Reason: You did not meet the target.

• Even for the time being, the server is less people. will you still be active? Are you sure ?Yep i will, if new people join and do not see anyone they would think this is a dead server and quit

On weekdays about 6hrs, weekends abit more unless i go out(likely) just depends.

Sorry about that. Enjoy.

5ilykPie's gm app Empty Re: ilykPie's gm app Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:34 pm

AgentPie

AgentPie
MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

GMPretty wrote:Hi pie, your application was failed. Reason: You did not meet the target.

• Even for the time being, the server is less people. will you still be active? Are you sure ?Yep i will, if new people join and do not see anyone they would think this is a dead server and quit

Sorry about that. Enjoy.

Sad fail? i should not on when people are not on? o.o and on more? i on more thn 6hrs ... like 9 think o.o

6ilykPie's gm app Empty Re: ilykPie's gm app Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:17 pm

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

i was online almost 15-20hrs aday. so you did online anot. i know Smile plus i don't think is good for you to run two server at a time Smile

7ilykPie's gm app Empty Re: ilykPie's gm app Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:31 pm

AgentPie

AgentPie
MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

GMPretty wrote:i was online almost 15-20hrs aday. so you did online anot. i know Smile plus i don't think is good for you to run two server at a time Smile

... hmm i hardly on my other server ... as for the online... already today i on-ed 7hrs o.o but sometimes i dun on MSjunction...

8ilykPie's gm app Empty Re: ilykPie's gm app Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:35 pm

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

No you don Smile you maybe just online for 1hr today. You are a GM in your server too Smile who online can check de. i check every 10-20mins de.

9ilykPie's gm app Empty Re: ilykPie's gm app Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:13 pm

AgentPie

AgentPie
MSJunction Junior
MSJunction Junior

>< i didn't on ur server till the afternoon... hmm this weekend i take ss for u, btw i on early morning.... thats why sometimes u dun see.

10ilykPie's gm app Empty Re: ilykPie's gm app Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:45 am

GMPretty

Administrator
Administrator

Your application Failed! If joining my server to enjoy. you're surely welcome. but not your server dudes came over to ask my server ppl jump to your server. thankyou.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum